Here's your chance to WIN party catering for up to 15 children!
In celebration of our new menu and revamped website, we are offering one lucky winner the chance to choose their own party food bags from the standard £4.25 range now offered by Feeding Time.
Entry is open to anyone aged 18 or over, so long as the party venue is no further than 8 miles from the centre of Harpenden (Hertfordshire). The prize will be delivered for free on the chosen date (subject to availability) and is valid for 12 months, until 19th October 2019!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply email email@example.com with the subject “Feed Me!” and include your full name and telephone number in the message. Other routes to entry are available on Facebook and Instagram.
The competition closes at noon on 19th October 2018 and full T&Cs are set out in the small print below.
The Small Print:
Autumn 2018 Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Feeding Time, of 24 Park Hill, Harpenden AL5 3AT.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, so long as the event to which the Prize is to be delivered is to take place within an 8-mile radius of the centre of Harpenden, Herts.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed by English law. Details of how to enter the competition are on www.facebook.com/feedingtimeparties and www.feedingtimeparties.com.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. Closing date for entry will be 12 noon on Friday 19th October 2018. After this date/time no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The methods of entry to the competition are any of the following:
a. Entry via Facebook: Entrants must “like” the Feeding Time page and the Competition post and add a comment on that post, saying “Feed Me!”
b. Entry via Instagram: Entrants must follow @Feedingtimeparties and“Like” the post and add a comment on that post, saying “Feed Me!”
c. Entry by email: Entrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “Feed Me!”, including their full name and telephone number in the body of the message.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. The Promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The Prize is up to 15 standard Feeding Time party food bags (worth £4.25 each), to be delivered for free to the Winner’s chosen party venue (or other location), provided that the delivery address is not further than 8 miles from the centre of Harpenden, Hertfordshire. The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferrable.
11. The Prize is valid for one year, until 19th October 2019. The Winner should provide as much notice as possible of their desired date for delivery; Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate the Winner’s preferred date, dates are strictly subject to the Promoter’s availability.
12. Choosing a Winner: All entrants’ names will be written on folded papers (so names cannot be seen) and added to a box, from which the Winner will be selected at random.
13. The Winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram and will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the Winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.