Easy Peasy Banana Muffins
What do you call two banana skins? A pair of slippers.
Now that that's out of the way.... Thought I'd share this easy peasy recipe for banana muffins! I made them with the boys this week as we had a glut of brown bananas - for this recipe, the browner, the better.
1. Sift 225g plain flour, 1tsp bicarb, 1tsp baking powder, 1/2tsp ground cinnamon and 1/4tsp ground nutmeg into a bowl.
2. Mash 3 large, very ripe bananas in a separate bowl.
3. Add an egg, 50ml veg oil and 50g soft brown sugar to the bananas. Mix really well.
4. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix. Stir in a handful of raisins if you like - they're delicious in these.
5. Spoon into cases and bake for 20-25 mins (180 fan).
6. Eat. Or freeze. Enjoy.